How can I change my tama's name?(v5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulikallo

Reaction score
I've got a v5 tamagotchi. I want to change it's name but I can't. Can you please tell me how can you do it? And how can I reset the time in my clock? PLEASE TELL ME!!! :D

Once you have chosen a name for your family you cannot change it again.

If you would like to reset/change the time, just press B until you are on the clock screen, then hold buttons A and C together, then choose the correct date/time.

The ONLY way to change the family name is to reset the Tamagotchi completely, to do this, use a pointy object (most common is a pen) and gently press the button on the back of your Tamagotchi, then select 'Reset' on the screen.

Note: Once you have restarted a Tamagotchi you can't get the previous family back.

E.g you have a family called 'Tama' with a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi etc.

You reset it, then set the date/time/birthday, once your new eggs have hatched you CANNOT get the 'Tama' family back.

Thats just an example, but hope i helped! :lol:

Cya! :D

Actually kuchipatchi rulz is right....What she /he answered is what i like to write...

Every time you chose the name of the tamas(Almost at all versions you can't change the name of your tama),you can't change it even a letter......

Just reset it,but if you reset it all of your friends,gifts,souveniers,items etc. will be gone and you will start on the 1st generation again.

Hope i helped even a bit. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back