how can i download games onto my tamagotchi iD L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "does not work"? It's a .RAR file. An RAR file is similar to a ZIP file. You need to extract the JPG from inside it. There are utilities available for free that can extract RAR files, on Windows, and on Mac OS.

What do you mean "does not work"? It's a .RAR file. An RAR file is similar to a ZIP file. You need to extract the JPG from inside it. There are utilities available for free that can extract RAR files, on Windows, and on Mac OS.
how do i "extract the JPG from inside it" sorry i am not very good with this stuff :rolleyes:

Find, download, and install a utility that can extract RAR files. Then read the documentation that goes with that utility. (It could be as simple as right-click on the RAR file, then select Extract. Or launch the utility, select to Open the RAR file, then select to Extract the contents.)

you can download a program called "winrar" and once you have it downloaded you can right-click your file and it will ask you to

"extract" click "extract using winrar". usually the extracted file will be in your downloads folder. or where you had the original folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back