How can I earn money..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm... mowing the lawn, cleaning the neighbor's front yard, babysitting.... those are the three I can think of that you would get a decent pay.

You could walk dogs if you're up for that. Mow neighbors lawns, wash cars, lemonade/cocoa stand, some people may even pay you to clean their houses for them xP

They're not necessarily fun jobs, but at least you'd be making money.

You could walk dogs if you're up for that. Mow neighbors lawns, wash cars, lemonade/cocoa stand, some people may even pay you to clean their houses for them xP
They're not necessarily fun jobs, but at least you'd be making money.
Agreed. Perhaps have a mini yard sale of stuff you don't want anymore. I've done that before.

BTW paper routes depend on what exactly you're going door to door giving. I hear magazines and catalogs pay per magazine you deliver (could be wrong, just something I heard once, had a friend years ago who did that).

Yeah, yard sales are good. Try some babysitting. I think lemonade stands are good. (A little extension on that...try doing it in a place where lots, or at a place where you know you'll get good business. Maybe take a whole bunch of food. Cookies, popcorn, lemonade, etc...)

you could recycle your juice boxes and colect them from everywhere!

Eg. Savings at the moment $1.50

A dollar per 20 juice boxes!

Ura_Gotchi5692

(Peace Patroller)

Last edited by a moderator:
Babysitting is an awesome way. Especially if the parents want you to come in the mornings or at night. It's a very good way to earn money, plus, you'll gain experience in dealing with parents and children which you will encounter at other jobs.

Babysitting is an awesome way. Especially if the parents want you to come in the mornings or at night. It's a very good way to earn money, plus, you'll gain experience in dealing with parents and children which you will encounter at other jobs.
Heh, I don't think a parent would trust their child with a ten year old..

Heh, I don't think a parent would trust their child with a ten year old..
Then you could try... and go with your mum around the place and see if she needs any jobs done around the place. It works for me. I sometimes get paid for doing it. Try it!

Do a sponserd silence and go around your neighbours houses asking them to sponser you!

...At least its not actually work! :D

If you've ever read or heard of the book A Smart Girl's Guide to Money it helps you start up a business, set up a budget, and it tells you about ways shops make you spend more money than you had thought of spending.

If you've ever read or heard of the book A Smart Girl's Guide to Money it helps you start up a business, set up a budget, and it tells you about ways shops make you spend more money than you had thought of spending.
I'm a boy, LMFAO!

I would say go around to your neighbors or your friend's parents and ask them if there are any jobs you could do around their houses for them. That could earn you some money.

Hmm... That's a tough one Mikey.

Sell lemonade... Or have a garaje sale. Sell cookies at school.... Or wash cars and or mow your neighbor's lawn.

Good luck!

you can go around you neighborhood and ask neighbors what you could do for them ya know...

like houseworks... and babysitting or stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back