How can I get the "worst" evolution without killing my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningLion

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am on the second generation in my Tamagotchi Music Star (v6) and as it has turned out to be a girl, I am interested in getting the little ninja kitty Kunoitchi. I think it's cute and probably my favorite of the girl characters.

My problem is I'm not sure how to give the tamagotchi "horrible care" in order to get that character, without killing the tamagotchi! I don't think they die other than old age in the V6, if I remember right. But it does say in the instructions that they may run away if you don't take good care of them.

A friend of mine was doing the same thing for the male ninja character. She was trying to give the worst care so she could get that character, but somehow ended up getting the evolution just above it.

So what do I need to do to try to get this character? Can I leave it alone entirely until it is an adult? Or do I need to occasionally feed it and clean up after it and give it medicine when it is sick? I don't want it to die, but I also don't want to end up giving too much care and not get the evolution stage I'm aiming for.

Any advice?

Fill the hearts up to one heart each for Hungry and Happy every hour, but never play games; feed snacks to make it happy. If your character looks angry and is yelling at you, it's about to leave so press the Reset button then select Download. I've never tried for a horrible care character nor had more than one of my V6s leave, but that's what I would do if I were to try for Kunoitchi. ;)

Basically just do what MametchiBoyz and Orandatchi said combined because I think it's a bit of both of what they said. I got a Kuromametchi on 2nd Gen by making it have 999 Skill Points on each category but I also got a Mimitchi 1st Gen by never letting it get too stressed and not letting its hearts disapear.

MametchiBoyz said:
Not to be mean but you're 100% WRONG , tamagotchis p1,p2,v1,v2,v3,v6,tama-go all based on care -_-

Anyways for how to get worst character u just leave 1 heart on both hungry and happy and keep the stress and weight level extremely high OH AND 1 THING IT DOESNT MATTER WITH THE SKILL POINTS
Actually, skill points do matter...I've been playing V6s for almost 3 years so I know what I'm talking about. The main factors are, in order:

• Happy/Hungry hearts
  • Skill points
  • Stress
  • Weight

For example, if I keep the hearts full, get the skill points over 800 by the end of the teen stage, keep the stress below 30 and keep the weight at near minimum then I will get Mimitchi, Chantotchi, Mametchi or Kuromametchi, depending on gender and generation. If I let the hearts empty, leave the skill points under 200, don't bother about the stress level and keep the weight at about 80 lbs then I will get Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi, Masktchi or...some boy character... depending on gender and generation. ;)

Thank you all for your help. I'm beginning to think getting the "worst" character may be harder than getting the best. I ended up with a ringotchi, which is the teen I needed, but then it got too fed up with my poor care and ran away before it evolved into kunoitchi. Arrg!

I'm sorry to hear your Tama died. :( When the attention icon is highlighted, you must attend to its needs even if you want a bad care character, otherwise it will die. You can give it lots of care misses (so you can get a bad care character), but do not leave the happy and hungry hearts empty for too long. If the hearts are empty for about an hour, it will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back