how can I make it the gender I want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it will work on the second gen,but you can still try.

1-wait until the egg hatches.

2-While NOT pressing any buttons, you press the reset button.

3-you select download.

4-you continue to do this until you have what you want!

WARNING:Only do this if you REALLY want to change your baby's gender,you may accidentaly restart your v6 all over again. :(

patience is key here, if you are on your second generation, you shouldn't complain about "always getting boys" because you've only tried twice if you get to the 8th generation and this problem persists, then you have the right to complain.(sorry if this sounds mean, but it's only true.)

Last edited by a moderator:
One time, Every Generations always got a baby boy until the 10th GENRATION!

I guess it's random.

Well you're only on the second generation, so give it another generation or two and I'm sure you'll eventually get a girl. There's no way to get a girl definitely without debugging it, which is not that safe.

If I were you, I'd just be happy with whatever gender I got. It's still a tamagotchi, I know how the frustration feels though you have to accept each little baby and care for it. If you really want to, You could reset back to Gen1, but that's if you're desperate. Good luck :)

Just go with whatever you get. I mean, there's always next gen, right?
i agree with kuchipatchi love here just go with whatever gender u get and just be happy that ur little tama is leading a happy life!! :( :eek:

:D MEMETCHI7 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back