How come i cant pass the auditions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromimitchi12

Reaction score
i recently bought a v6 tama and now it is an adult

it can't pass the auditions! what am i supposed to do?

please reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience is a virtue. Just do your best to not take it personally if someone doesn't answer right away. There are a myriad of topics on this site and it may take 1-2 days for someone to respond, for future reference.

Anyway, I don't have a Music Star but I'll do my best from what I know. To pass the auditions, you need to raise skill points and in order to do that, you need to train it by using the training function so that your Tamagotchi can practice its instrument and reduce its stress level. So I'm guessing you can't pass either because you still need to raise the skill points, your Tamagotchi's stress is too high, or maybe both.

Instructions for Music Star, in case you need them: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=116745.

Good luck! :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience is a virtue. Just do your best to not take it personally if someone doesn't answer right away. There are a myriad of topics on this site and it may take 1-2 days for someone to respond, for future reference.
Anyway, I don't have a Music Star but I'll do my best from what I know. To pass the auditions, you need to raise skill points and in order to do that, you need to train it by using the training function so that your Tamagotchi can practice its instrument and reduce its stress level. So I'm guessing you can't pass either because you still need to raise the skill points, your Tamagotchi's stress is too high, or maybe both.

Good luck! :kusatchi:
thanks for the tip! ur good at this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back