How could this happen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
Ok, I have connected my tamas, (v4.5 & v4). When my v4 grew up, without connecting them, I looked up my v4.5 in her friends list. It had all hearts. That was yesterday. Today I connected them both and they got married! But my boy v4.5 (a diamond-like-thingy) is a teen!!! My v4 is a 3 yr old girl maidtchi. I checked the friend list again, and my v4’s list said she loved my v4.5, but my v4.5’s list only had 4 smiley faces for my v4!!! How could my teen v4.5 marry my adult v4 when only my girl v4 loved my v4.5???? PLUS my v4.5 is a TEEN!!! Not adult! But both of them have babies!

I think you need to connect more! That way I'm sure they will both be full of hearts

But, it will no raise the friend level. I have tried over 20 times! but they still have the babies. (both of them)

P.S.: #4 in my siggy, is a pic of my diamond-like-thingy on my v4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
You said only one of them was showing 4 hearts, but the other was still on 4 smiley faces. You might want to check again if they still show that?

Sometimes it only takes one more connection to jump from 4 smileys to 4 hearts and, if the tamas are old enough, and a girl or boy they will marry.

It's unusual for a teen to get married tho', but I think I remember something about a programming glitch that happens when different versions are connected together... for example a V4 with a V4.5... I think it is something to do with V4 thinks the V4.5 is an adult because it hasn't got that character loaded on it's programme/microchip.

Your V4.5 teen is a Daiyatchi btw - here's a link to the V4.5 character list.

Does he show up as that character on your V4 Maidtchi friends list - or does he show as a Nazotchi(secret) character?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will show up as a Nazotchi but that is a adult so the V4 will think your V4.5 is a adult :mellow: so they will end up gettin married!

if i was u id take a pic of the teenager with the baby that would be soo cool! :huh:

hope i helped! :p and congrats on the marrige and well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back