how did u find tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how did u find tamatalk?

• 1.went to tamagotchi.com and found it2.friend told u3.u eavesdropped4.by accident5.other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up 'Tamagotchi' on google ^_^

-LaraBrox :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Tamagotchi.com a while back and found this site through the "Fan Connection" page. I've been logging on here ever since. :D

well...its a long story haha joking i was just on tamagotchi cuz i just had my new v2 and by the cocky way i get when people give me new things,i go to look up info on it so i went to tamagotchiconnetion or whatever and had entered all thepages and every word i even read where it came from and if it was copyrighted lol well anyways i went onto fan connection and luckily i found this site! :D now izzy my 3 year old tama and my 4 year old tame;names abbot have alot of experiance points lol

-tamav2rox

p.s.-PRAY AND OW DOWN TO WHOEVER MADE THIS SITE!!!!

i was looking for cheats on google, and clicked on this site

I went to tamagotchi topsites from tamagotchi.com And it was the first one I saw, so I clicked it :angry:

Well, Amber at school had a Tamagotchi at school and she went on that site to get codes for her website.

Well let me tell you. I have just moved to Aus from the UK. I am very popular with my peers and they all had Tamagotchis when I arrived. I didn't. Wanda took pity on me and bought me one. I then overheard Rosy and Benny talking about TamaTalk. I asked them what it was and they showed me. I am glad I found it.

Sincererly

~♥~ Tama ~♥~

i went to tamagotchi.com :lol:
sorry, i kinda messed up.
i looked up cheats and codes for tamagotchi and there was this thing saying tamatalk-cheats and codes or somthin. :)

i found it along time a go i was tamaboy9 but i got a new comperter so i made a new file i cant rember how i found it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back