How did you find out about tamagotchies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find out about tamagotchies?

• a) You had a gigapet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) You saw it on a comersial

• c) You saw it in the store and thaught that it would be neat

• d)Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Reaction score
I had a gigapet and was waiting for ever to find another gigapet but found the tamagotchie! Please reply

I saw a tamagotchi at the store and I thought it would be cool to get one.

I got one for my birthday the year the original tamagotchis first came out. I did not know anything about them beforehand, so it was a complete surprise; but it was a great gift nonetheless! After a year or so, I stopped playing with them (by that time I had several tamagotchis, gigas, nanos, and generics), but for some reason, I became interested in them again this year. As soon as I found out about Connections, I naturally had to go right to the store and buy some ;]

The whole virtual pet thing was a craze at school in grade seven. I begged my parents to let me get one. Tamagotchi was what was in the store I went to. They were more expensive there but all the virtual pets were sold out everywhere else. When I saw them make a come back this year...I just had to get one! :D

My friend had one. So i saw it and LOVED it sso i bought one myself. Along with a blinkie, aquapet, and a nano pet

Actually I did a little bit of a,b,and,c. I had a gigapet, and I also saw the tamagotchi's in the store.Later I saw a commercial.

I... Dunno.... I actually have no memory from the time before I've heard of tamagotchi, so I can't tell you.

*thinks reeeeaaalllly hard*

Aha! I had a gigapet, and was searching for info on how to take care of it.. I used the internet, and of course, the sites had links to tamagotchis!!! :D Then, I decided they were better, and went of a quest to find one.

I had a gigapet i was like 6 or 7 and i always got giga pets for all of the holidays. then i was on the internet(yahoo) and it said perfect gifts and then i saw these and i said this is what i had wen i was little then i remembered that those were giga pets and these are tamagotchis but its like the same thig. giga pets are a lil different. But i like these more. I won the angelgotchi contest and when im older and i have a credit card im going to go on ebay and im going to have at least one of every ___gotchi that bandai made and im going to have a collection. :p

~julie :D

To reply to fruity-cutie, for ebay you do not need a credit card, you can buy things on ebay and send checks or even money orders which are only 34 cents at walmart. Then you mail them to the person and they mail you your tama or whatever you buy. So in other words, if you have the cash, you can get almost anything on ebay

Ok...well, i had a tamagotchi back in the day...well, let me re-phrase that, Ok...well, back in the day i have 22 tamagotchis and VP! I was in love with them :angry: ! Everyone at my schoool had them and such... I have like 5 nanos and the rest tamagotchis. I also have like dinki dinos and heaps of other weird VP!

Anyways, THroughtout the years, i would get them out again and play. Alteast once a 8 times a year, i would start some up and play with them. Then tragity struck me!!!! My mum chucked them all in the bin!!! in early 2003!!!!! i was so upset!!!!!!! Then, i would just look everywhere and try to find them...i never succeeded...untill i was reading a k-mart katerlog... and i was so excited!!!! i had ti have 1!! so now i have 5 VPs so far....and i hope to continue with my tama jurney!!

(btw, i didient have all 22 of them running at the same time, i mean, i was like 7 :angry: )

WOW...i have quite a tama histrey!! :p

The whole virtual pet thing was a craze at school in grade seven. I begged my parents to let me get one. Tamagotchi was what was in the store I went to. They were more expensive there but all the virtual pets were sold out everywhere else. When I saw them make a come back this year...I just had to get one! :angry:
LOL! that was the same thing that happened to me! Im year 7 and they were and still are the craze so i had to get one!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back