How did you find out about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
How did you find out about TT?

Was it through a friend, another site, or you just came acrossed it one day???? Tell Here!!!

I just came acrossed it one day, I asked my parents and they said I could, so I joined!

What about you?

~TT1o1

I had just gotten a Tama and I was looking up info about it! So I came across TT my mom said I could join! YAY

ALl my firends joined cause I told them

Squishygal, Bicallsmifia, Brendan, Morgan123, Burittoman, Tigre, oakheart, nightcloud, bhottie101, blueyes, fang, lol_bark, Hotomolly and Maghag1211

wow.

I was looking around on tamagotchi.com.and I saw a link that said TamaTalk.So I decided to check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking around on tamagotchi.com.and I saw a link that said TamaTalk.So I decided to check it out1
[SIZE=8pt]same here. i went[/SIZE]

on tanatown or

tamagocthi.com

and i decided to look on

it.i was a guest

for quite a while till

i figuresd you could sign up.

lol :)

I found out about it 3 years ago. Of course I didn't join because I was looking for a place with the tamagotchi anwsers that I needed. I think when I first learned about it the Skin (layout color) was Silver. I'm not sure. It looked a lot diffrent than today. But then in 2005 I decided to join. I kept getting banned (idk why) so then I created this one and promised to try not to get banned.

-C.M.

I was google-ing anything and everything about the V2 [yeah, it has been a long time] and kept coming across peoples' website that advertised Tamatalk. I finaly went to check it out, joined, and here I am. ^^

my grandma was searching the internet on how to work tamas and it came to tamatalk and it wouldn't let her do anything unless she joined!then she let me use hers (ceilidh) and now here I am wth more users!

VioletetchiFan101

VHF101

And Ceilidh and Cutie601

I was on tamagotchi.com and I click. I joined and loved it. Been here for a year, this is my new account. You might know tamaluver977? Thats my old account. About 600 post! Never us it though. No one remembers that I have that account.

I was on tamagotchi.com and I click. I joined and loved it. Been here for a year, this is my new account. You might know tamaluver977? Thats my old account. About 600 post! Never us it though. No one remembers that I have that account.
I found out the same way. I joined about a year ago, also. My old account name was: Tama_Lover994. With both accouts, I have about 300 posts.

Cinderpelt♥

Lets see...Me and my sister were on the computer, and I was helping her find V2 or 3 codes? (I forget which) Then I saw... TAMATALK! It looked interesting...So after I got the codes for my sister, I decided to check it out! So here I am now! I've been here for about 1 year and a half. Maybe less then that. Lol =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back