How Did YOU find TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
Well, thats the Question: How Did you find Tamatalk?

I found TT by searching for the codes for V2. I wanted it all, so I was searching for them I got cheap guides, then I stumbled on here. I couldent reply to the topic that saved me - only members could do this - so i joined.

Stopped for a year after, came back, stopped again, now im here :eek:

close this if its already posted.

I was searching for different tam tricks for my v2. I've attempted to "take a break" but I failed. :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Well two years ago after Christmas, my sister got a version 2 for her birthday! So I was helping her look for codes for it! We went to the "Tamagotchi" website and it linked us here, to Tamatalk! We were able to find a lot of codes![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I was quite pleased, so I thought I might as well join![/SIZE]

And so, here I am today! :3~

Wow...I can't believe I was only in grade seven when I first joined TT!

I was looking for some good lods to read and there were heaps on TT,i decided to join because it was such a great site.I haven't regreted it since.

i got a tama the summer before 6th grade, and me and my friend cierra were hanging out. she went on here to pick up some codes. so i was like

"hmn.."

and i went on the history and checked out this site. i thought it was cool, so i got one. and....yeah ^^

I first found TT when we first got the Internet, in 2006. I used it to look for charts and tricks and stuff for my V2 and V3. I asked my mum if I could join, but she said no. A few months later, New Years Eve that year, I joined anyway.

No regrets =]

I was searching for different tam tricks for my v2. I've attempted to "take a break" but I failed. :angry:
What do you mean? Does that mean you still like tamas?

I found it on Tamagotchi.com. :angry: As you can see, I joined in August 2005. o.o Wow, I've been a member for a long time. :angry: I just realized that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it from Tamagotchi.com, like a few other people. Joined as Ausgal originally but I had to change my account because of password problems.

Ahh. I've never even been really interested in tamagotchi's. Had one for a while then it died.

0_o Dunno why I even came. xDD Oh well. It paid off.

I joined TamaTalk in January 2006 (other account...) by clicking on a link from the Tamagotchi website ;3

I'm not exactly sure... ;) Well, about 2 or 3 years ago, like when I was 9 or 10, I was REALLY obssessed with Tamagotchis and went on www.tamagotchi.com and checked out the links page. I used to spend HOURS looking for tamagotchi websites. I first found tamatalk while trying to find some v4 shop codes on google in the summer of 2006(this happened about 2 years ago, when I was 10). And then after that I went on Tamatalk nearly everyday, but just as a guest, and I visited all the tips and tricks page to find some tips and tricks on tamgotchis. I didn't make an account back then because I didn't feel like it. I hardly ever went on to the (Non)Tamatalk part. And then on Christmas Day of 2007(about 1 1/2 years after I had found TT), I made my account, Mileyroxursox2342. (But when I really did make an account on TT, I made it just to chat with people/make friends on (Non)Tamatalk, because by then I wasn't really interested in tamas that much anymore)

So I'm not sure what the EXACT time/year I found Tamatalk was.

And that is my long story on how I found Tamatalk. xD

What do you mean? Does that mean you still like tamas?
I found it on Tamagotchi.com. :D As you can see, I joined in August 2005. o.o Wow, I've been a member for a long time. ;) I just realized that.
I think it was the summer of 2005 when I was 9 and that was when I found Tamatalk. xD (or in 2006 when I was 10, I'm not quite sure when)

How come you didn't make your username to have something to do with Miley/Hannah Montana back then? :eek: Oh yeah, it was because Hannah Montana didn't even EXIST in 2005 yet. xD I can't imagine Hannah Montana not existing now. xD Back in 2005 I didn't have TV so I didn't know about any of the celebrities.

I'm not exactly sure... :) Well, about 2 or 3 years ago, like when I was 9 or 10, I was REALLY obssessed with Tamagotchis and went on www.tamagotchi.com and checked out the links page. I used to spend HOURS looking for tamagotchi websites. I first found tamatalk while trying to find some v4 shop codes on google in the summer of 2006(this happened about 2 years ago, when I was 10). And then after that I went on Tamatalk nearly everyday, but just as a guest, and I visited all the tips and tricks page to find some tips and tricks on tamgotchis. I didn't make an account back then because I didn't feel like it. I hardly ever went on to the (Non)Tamatalk part. And then on Christmas Day of 2007(about 1 1/2 years after I had found TT), I made my account, Mileyroxursox2342. (But when I really did make an account on TT, I made it just to chat with people/make friends on (Non)Tamatalk, because by then I wasn't really interested in tamas that much anymore)So I'm not sure what the EXACT time/year I found Tamatalk was.

And that is my long story on how I found Tamatalk. xD
Here's my story. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back