how did you find tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a button on some other tama website so I clicked it and signed up, but I didnt start posting until about one year ago, thats why I have so little posts. Also im not alowed 2 use the computer on weekdays, unless its early release at school cuz those days Im home alone so I sneak up on the computer...heh heh!

Pfft. I see some of us have a crush x3 Just kidding, lol
I think I was looking up codes for v1, not v2. And this other site came up with the top Tamagotchi sites (It was just one big page with like 100 of them) and TamaTalk was pretty close to the top.

So tah dah.
That would be awkward... I think he felt sorry for me 'cause I'd just moved halfway round the world and had no friends.

-----------------------

Anyway I joined Tamatalk to get rid of that annoying pop-up message. That was a good idea of Admin's. It made more people join.

*tries to think*

Well, oddly enough I really can't remember. I think I just put "tamagotchi" into Google and then up Tamatalk came! :)

*Tgd*

I was on the real Tamagotchi site and I saw something that said 'Fan Connection' so I clicked on all the links and one of them was TT and it looked really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back