how did you hear about this website?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonboy10

Reaction score
hi i am just wondering how did you hear of this website i dont know why but im just wondering. :angry:

Whenever I typed in "Tamagotchi cheats" in Google, I got this site. Eventually my sister suggested that we should join, so we both did. She left, however I'm still here. :)

I searched "tamagotchi help" or something on Google because I was freaking out about how my tama wouldn't hatch and I got this site. I joined without my parents knowing, but they now know. lD I've been here since '05, though I've gone through a few accounts, my first one being Queenicefire. I'm an oldie on this site. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I was searching "Tamagotchi Codes" and this site came up. I only joined because back then, there was a big message that popped up and followed the screen. My dad made me join because the message was getting annoying. xD

Now I love it here!

In 2005, I got a tamagotchi, and went to the tamagotchi website, and somehow ended up here.

After I got my Tamagotchi V3, I went to the Tamagotchi website and looked at the section for Tamagotchi related forum sites. Since TamaTalk was the first site on the list, I visited. This was in August of 2006. I mostly came on to read the Tamagotchi Logs, but then I finally convinced myself to join about a month later in September.

I was having issues with my Tamagotchi V1 so I Googled to get some help.

Then I got help after signing up.. Then I got obsessed with the site.

This was in 2004.. Time flies! :ichigotchi:

Well when I was about 11 I wanna say? My friend had gotten a V1 and I wanted to dind out more about them so I went researching on the internet and found this place. I'm 16 now.

It was when I got my V3 in 2006 or something. I was searching up "Tamagotchi characters" in Google, and I came across a different Tama site. Their members kept mentioning something about being members of a certain site called "TamaTalk", so I Googled that. For a year or so, I just drifted around TT, being a guest, until Zuzi convinced me to join. And so, here I am today. :huh:

I think I was about 8 or 9. I had a v1 tamagotchi and me and my friend became obsessed with it. She bought a v2 and we loved them. One day when I was at her house in the address bar I typed tamagotchi.com to see what came up. We saw the forum links and clicked TamaIsland. It said 'WARNING: You are navigating away from this page. Do wish to continue? Tamagotchi.com holds no responsibilty...' etc. We didn't continue, we where little 8(?) year old kids and the WARNING part scared us. Eventually, my friend did press continue and the next day at her house showed me the web. It was TamaIsland [now closed]. When we became obsessed with that site we decided to try out some of the other links, of course one being TamaTalk.

Around 4 years ago. Nice little story, huh? ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for shop codes and some help with my tamagotchi.

I tried to go into the other sections but I couldn't unless I registered, so I did. :ichigotchi:

Whenever I typed in "Tamagotchi cheats" in Google, I got this site. Eventually my sister suggested that we should join, so we both did. She left, however I'm still here. :)
same with me

Years ago, i wanted to join but i was only 6 when this site was made, so i couldnt join xD at least i THINK i was 6, i dunno. :mimitchi:

I was checking out the tama website and looked in the fan connection page. I am a huge fan!

i was looking up passwords for my v5 on the internet and i clicked on a link to tamatalk, and i love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back