How did you think of your username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
How did you think of your username?

Mine is just a few random words (also I am not to be confused with ParentGuardian)

Mine is self-explanitory, plus some random keys.

I like how // looks and I hate x's but I put some in for some reason.

Well. I thought that vegan cheese burgers sound odd, pointless, horrible and non-exsistant. But they are out there! Gross!

Mine is OK. I like my other account, xlovex, better. Oh well. :mellow:

EDIT: Oh, one of my favorite tamagotchis are Memetchi, and it is a tamagotchi, so MemetchiTamagotchi works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its because I am a second life addict 8D

Crux= Mutant/Alien creature that looks like a wolf and a velociraptor. Evil, but cute.

I'm Sarah and I was 8 when I made my account. Now I'm 10 and I've got alot more sense.

Hostile waffles are the best tasting waffles in the world.

And the spaces are just there, because I fail.

No more explanation needed.

:D

I was bored of my old username, Jamie_Rox, (because my name isn't jamie, I was like.. 10 and I liked it at the point o_O) so I made a new one. I don't really know what I was thinking, I just wanted something pig latin that didn't sound like a normal word.. so I thought of 'amaze' and it sounded alright. (although Im not really sure how to pronounce it.. D:) it's hard because amaze started wit a, so I don't even know if that's actually amaze in pig latin.. :(

I had to sacrifice a lot for my new username.. all my posts, the day I joined, my karma.. :( But I was sick of it ;P

At the time of making this account, I was obsessed with Mitchell Johnson, whose nickname is Notch :(

I don't know why I chose this one...I guess it's just made of win XD

I thought of my old one, Missbehave, when I was ten. Then >...Missbehave...< When I was twelve because I was a complete idiot when I was Missbehave, but I hated the >......< so I just got the new one.

Kikitchi~Kitty

My petname is Kiki, so that little gotchi haunts me XD

And i tend to meow randomly like a cat o.o

Kitty!

I read Warriors (Not so much anymore, but I used to be a huge fan), and Cinderpelt is my favorite character from the books. O:

Well, my first one, which was kupatchithelover, was made at 8 in the morning 2 years ago cause I couldn't sleep. It was an awful name, then I cam up with Lady_Shay, which was first going to be Shay_Lady. I don't mind it, but when my brothers see it they say it make me sound like a gangster/prostitute/hooker or so on...... x.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back