How do I delete posts I have made?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a post I wish to delete but I don't think you can remove your own posts. Do I have to ask a moderator to do it or is there another way?

Thanks. :D

Hello guys, I have a post I wish to delete but I don't think you can remove your own posts. Do I have to ask a moderator to do it or is there another way?

Members can't delete posts. The easiest way is to:

1. edit your post. Note members have only a limited time to edit their posts after they're first written.

and / or

2. click the report button below the post you want deleted. All staff can then see your request and can take care of it for you. (If you send a PM to one staff, it could take some time if they're busy.)

Members can't delete posts. The easiest way is to:

1. edit your post. Note members have only a limited time to edit their posts after they're first written.

and / or

2. click the report button below the post you want deleted. All staff can then see your request and can take care of it for you. (If you send a PM to one staff, it could take some time if they're busy.)

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back