how do i do this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravemasterboy

Reaction score
what do i do with my tamagotchi toy when it say this on tamatown before you can get sometnig you need to take a trip with your tamagotchi toy. then what do i do

plz reply somebody

:eek: :D :D :angry: :wacko: ^_^ :ph34r: :p :)

ravemasterboy

what do i do with my tamagotchi toy when it say this on tamatown before you can get sometnig you need to take a trip with your tamagotchi toy. then what do i do

plz reply somebody

:eek: :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <_< :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

ravemasterboy
It's your username. When you first start your tamagotchi, it shows an egg and when you press the B button, You have to fill in everything. First, it asks for time. Of course everyone knows the time, so you just press the A button to change and B to select. Next, they ask for your birthday. You just change the date as I told you in the upper sentence. Then, it asks for username. you fill it in and presto! your very own egg!!! If you can't recall your username, press A, then B, then press A 5 times more on the main digital page(?) where you can see your tamagotchi. Hope I helped~~ :D

i think u mean travelling

wait 4 a ticket 2 appear in the shop on ur tama, when u use it, it gives u a pw (prepare 2 write down quickly !) u use in the travel-agency on tamatown 2 get a souvenir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back