How do I find out if the English patch on my Tama P's is the latest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaphoenix

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Need some help... I purchased my Tama P's and it came installed with the English patch. I understand that this English patch is frequently updated to include more English-translated content. Currently quite a bit of my Tama P's content is still in Japanese, with a splatter of content in English.

How do I find out if my Tama P's English patch is the latest? And if it is not the latest, how do I go about re-patching it with the latest patch? Thanks in advance for your help! =)

I just bought a PS and dont really understand this patch stuff. It hasnt arrived to me yet and I just assumed it would all be in Japanese and I would have to deal with it..
But is there something you can download to change it into to english?? And how does that work??

Like.. how do you download it to the Tama? I would also like to know more :p

I just bought a PS and dont really understand this patch stuff. It hasnt arrived to me yet and I just assumed it would all be in Japanese and I would have to deal with it..

But is there something you can download to change it into to english?? And how does that work??

Like.. how do you download it to the Tama? I would also like to know more :p
You need to have an Infrared device such as older mobile phones or an irDA USB that can connect to the P's. These devices can send downloadables to the P's like games and clothes to name a few. Mr.Blinky (and his team I think), a member of this site, created a downloadable English patch for the P's where you have to download and import the patch and let it run and once it's done, your P's will be completely translated to English. You can find Infrared devices on eBay a lot.

You need to have an Infrared device such as older mobile phones or an irDA USB that can connect to the P's. These devices can send downloadables to the P's like games and clothes to name a few. Mr.Blinky (and his team I think), a member of this site, created a downloadable English patch for the P's where you have to download and import the patch and let it run and once it's done, your P's will be completely translated to English. You can find Infrared devices on eBay a lot.
+100 blue karma

go jin0!!1!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back