How do I get __tchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurama

Reaction score
I found a topic on how to get :D & :) ... but is there a guide, or anything outlining how to get the other tamagotchis? :D I've found an older guide on the internet that was created I believe for the very first generation of tamagotchis... (during the craze)...

I'd appreciate any help on this topic;; and I sincerely apologize if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks!

It's in the right area, because it's a question. ^.^

No, there is no specific way to get each tama that works for every person. I can take myself as an example: The last week I have taken care of two tamas that I don't have treated the same way, one I overfed but it had more hungry/happy hearts then the other, and it 7 bars in training. I neglected the other one more but it wasn't overweight, maybe just a few pounds and it had 5 bars of training. My point is that they turned into the same character although I didn't treated them the same way.

:furawatchi: Yumi

It's in the right area, because it's a question. ^.^
No, there is no specific way to get each tama that works for every person. I can take myself as an example: The last week I have taken care of two tamas that I don't have treated the same way, one I overfed but it had more hungry/happy hearts then the other, and it 7 bars in training. I neglected the other one more but it wasn't overweight, maybe just a few pounds and it had 5 bars of training. My point is that they turned into the same character although I didn't treated them the same way.

:huh: Yumi

Well, I know for example, to get :huh: or ^_^ you must neglect them almost to the point of death... but clean up when it's really bad, and give needles when it's sick? They're deemed the most unhealthy characters. I know for :D too you must be an even generation... I'm not sure about :ph34r: as I can't remember what it said on his chart. :D is supposedly the healthiest character you can get... because to get it you can never let it's heart go more than one unfilled. When it needs to use the washroom, you must be there to hit it.. before it goes? I believe,... and you shouldn't feed it snacks, only play with it to bring it's happiness up.

So, I know there is a method. Maybe not 100% concrete but there is a way to differentiate between who you get. I'm not sure who you got but maybe the character was deemed "average" by the guide, or perhaps, one tamagotchi just called on you more than the other one did? I'm not sure... but I'm positive as you get characters by how you treat them... there's a way to figure out how to get different ones;;;

Well different Tamagotchis are on different health levels. For example Mametchi and Mimitchi and a few others are the healthiest, and Masktchi and Gozarutchi plus a few others are the unhealthiest.

I disagree with Yumi_82.

I wouldn't say there's just only way to get certain character; you neglected both of your Tamas, it isn't weird that they turned to the same characters in my opinion. The amount of neglect makes your Tama unhealthy; you can neglect your Tama in many ways and get the same unhealthy character.

Well different Tamagotchis are on different health levels. For example Mametchi and Mimitchi and a few others are the healthiest, and Masktchi and Gozarutchi plus a few others are the unhealthiest.
I disagree with Yumi_82.

I wouldn't say there's just only way to get certain character; you neglected both of your Tamas, it isn't weird that they turned to the same characters in my opinion. The amount of neglect makes your Tama unhealthy; you can neglect your Tama in many ways and get the same unhealthy character.
Alright then.;;

Even something describing in order the ranking of the health levels is beneficial to me;; Then you have a chance to attempt... to get specific Tamagotchis. It's not 100% fool proof but it's a guide of how you have to care for them in order to try to get them. For example, like you said... Mametchi and Mimitchi = immaculate care, while Masktchi and Gozarutchi = severe neglect.

I mean, sure, while Masktchi and Gozarutchi are "unhealthy" characters there may be peple who still want to own one at one time... and maybe understanding the health levels would give them a chance to attempt to get them. ^^;

Okay, maybe I used an bad example. But I've heard of people that has gotten Warusotchi out of very bad care and out of very good care. :D

Okay, maybe I used an bad example. But I've heard of people that has gotten Warusotchi out of very bad care and out of very good care. ;)
Well both times it must have equivalated out to average care because another thread states that Warusotchi is an average character ^^;

I do believe characters are generated by how well you take care of them. Average ones might be easier to get... while :( :ph34r: :( :( might be harded because you need to be either stellar, or super crappy. Like not just forgetting to clean his poop once or twice... but like... letting it build up until he gets sick and requires 7 needles to get better.

WELL ASK SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE EXPERIENED YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF ABOY OR GIRL SO MAYBE THAT WILL HELP SORRY IF THIS DOES NOT HELP!

Alright then.;;
Even something describing in order the ranking of the health levels is beneficial to me;; Then you have a chance to attempt... to get specific Tamagotchis. It's not 100% fool proof but it's a guide of how you have to care for them in order to try to get them. For example, like you said... Mametchi and Mimitchi = immaculate care, while Masktchi and Gozarutchi = severe neglect.

I mean, sure, while Masktchi and Gozarutchi are "unhealthy" characters there may be peple who still want to own one at one time... and maybe understanding the health levels would give them a chance to attempt to get them. ^^;
This shows them ranked according to their wake/sleep times - and each group has at least one original V1 character in-which DID have a definite 'good/bad' ranking.

Blue = odd gens Red= even gens

VERY GOOD - all wake 8am-sleep 9pm and weigh 30lb

Mametchi

Pyonkotchi

Furawatchi

Mimitchi

ChoMametchi

Decotchi

GOOD- all wake 9am- sleep 10pm and weigh 30lb

Kuchipatchi

Billotchi

Memetchi

Bunbuntchi

Debatchi

Hidatchi

AVERAGE- all wake 8am-sleep 10pm and weigh 30lb

Mimiyoritchi

Tarakotchi

Paparatchi

Dorotchi

Bill

Pipotchi

NEGLECTED-all wake 9am-sleep 9pm and weigh 20lb

Hanatchi

Hashizoutchi

Tsunotchi

Teketchi

Androitchi

Wooltchi

VERY NEGLECTED-all wake 10am-sleep 10.15pm and weigh 20lb

Masktchi

Kurokotchi

Megatchi

Gozarutchi

Waruzotchi

Sekitoritchi

*Please be aware that neglect could just be something as simple as not turning the lights off when the attention icon is lit at bed-time. If you don't do that- that would count as 5 'attention' misses by the time your tama is 4 years old- and would mean not being able to get a 'good' character.

This shows them ranked according to their wake/sleep times - and each group has at least one original V1 character in-which DID have a definite 'good/bad' ranking.
Blue = odd gens Red= even gens

VERY GOOD - all wake 8am-sleep 9pm and weigh 30lb

Mametchi

Pyonkotchi

Furawatchi

Mimitchi

ChoMametchi

Decotchi

GOOD- all wake 9am- sleep 10pm and weigh 30lb

Kuchipatchi

Billotchi

Memetchi

Bunbuntchi

Debatchi

Hidatchi

AVERAGE- all wake 8am-sleep 10pm and weigh 30lb

Mimiyoritchi

Tarakotchi

Paparatchi

Dorotchi

Bill

Pipotchi

NEGLECTED-all wake 9am-sleep 9pm and weigh 20lb

Hanatchi

Hashizoutchi

Tsunotchi

Teketchi

Androitchi

Wooltchi

VERY NEGLECTED-all wake 10am-sleep 10.15pm and weigh 20lb

Masktchi

Kurokotchi

Megatchi

Gozarutchi

Waruzotchi

Sekitoritchi

*Please be aware that neglect could just be something as simple as not turning the lights off when the attention icon is lit at bed-time. If you don't do that- that would count as 5 'attention' misses by the time your tama is 4 years old- and would mean not being able to get a 'good' character.
that sound about right except that i have had a hashizoutchi and a tarakotchi and i took very good care. not mametchi standards maybe but enough to at least get a chomamtchi or something. I think it might be partly random and partly how well you take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back