how do I get a visit with the king?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
I've read about donations on this site, but I'm not sure if it was specific to version 4. I'd like to know how to get the gifts from the king that I've read about (ring, scepter, crown?). I did go and donate 5000 points today, and was expecting somehow to be invited to visit the king in Tamatown. This did not happen, nothing happened.

Can anyone help me with ver. 4?

Thanks, Janeliz

I have never done this, but maybe you should read up on the exact amount of points you have to donate. If you're sure you have donated the right amount, I think you're supposed to get a password. Then you go to TamaTown, enter the password, and voila...you get to see the king.

But now that I think about it there's probably not a password. Since the login password tells TamaTown what character your Tama is, etc. it will probably know that you have donated the points and once you click on the king you will get your souvenirs.

Try it: https://www.tamatown.com

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this did not work, I tried it. I'm also wondering if these things from the king get deposited in items or in souvenirs. I'd love if someone who has successfully done this would reply!

My info on donations is that when you total 5000 you get the ring, when you've donated 12000 total, you get something else, and then at 30,000 you get the last prize. Perhaps this is also not specific to version 4, I don't know!

Please, someone in the know help!

janeliz

I donated 10000 points to the king and went to TamaTown and no, it didn't work. It might be a glitch or something. I'm sorry I can't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont you have to donate more? like 10,000 GP, cause the instruction sheet, dosent say 5000 for a donation

I read a bit about this and apparently you have to donate 20,000p for your first item, the scepter I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back