How do I get Devil Memetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheratchi

Reaction score
I know that Devil Memetchi is a character you can get if you take Memetchi to the Henshinjo.....but for some reason my Memetchi doesn't want to change at the Henshinjo. I have had other characters (Mametchi and Chamametchi) change successfully. Can anyone please tell me why this is? I would very much like her character stamp to be the dressed-up version. Thanks! :D

That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, Memetchi is one of the one's for whom we have not figured out what item she needs in order to transform when she visits the Henshinjo. There's the possibility that it might be a download item. This is discussed briefly HERE. Sorry I couldn't help you out more but that's all I know so far!

Awww bummer :( But I am not going to stop playing with my ID L anytime soon, so maybe by the time I get Memetchi again someone will have figured it out :D Thanks a lot OldSchool for your help!

So far, the characters that we don't know are Makiko, Memetchi, Violetchi, and Kutchipatchi, although we DO know what they're supposed to turn into (sorry for my spelling ;) ):

Makiko: Jigoku queen

Memetchi: Devil Memetchi

Violetchi: Majokko Furawa

Kutchipatchi: Patchi Zaruku (I think)

So far, the characters that we don't know are Makiko, Memetchi, Violetchi, and Kutchipatchi, although we DO know what they're supposed to turn into (sorry for my spelling ;) ):

Makiko: Jigoku queen

Memetchi: Devil Memetchi

Violetchi: Majokko Furawa

Kutchipatchi: Patchi Zaruku (I think)
You also forgot Mushu Gozaru. He also is a Heshinjo dressup character that user a DL item.

I do believe that it is obtainable from downloads.I know! DOWNLOADEVERYTHING! XD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back