how do i get makiko v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi!!!

Reaction score
i was wondering if anybody could help me by telling me how to get fashion points and which game to play???? :ichigotchi:

You can get Makiko by having your female teenager (must be in the Meme family) have 350+ in the fashion skill point and 450+ overall. If you have done this correctly, your YoungMemetchi or Itchigotchi will become Memetchi and a few moments later she will become a Makiko.

I used spudi's growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 and as soon as I got an Ichigotchi teen, I started trying to collect the Arts/Fashion (sparkle) points.
Chose Ms Sunflower as the teacher and made sure that I sent my tama to school at least 10 times every day so that it could get the max number of kindness points by choosing the right gift

Ichigotchi evolved into Memetchi with 48 / 165 / 47 points

Memetchi got a job as a Hairdresser with 49 / 207 / 49 points

(Hairdresser because you get sparkle points and because it is easy for me to win that one - each win gets +8 points)

After that, just make sure that you keep sending your tama to work and get as high a score in the mini game each time.

The last time I sent my Memetchi to work she was at 60 / 347 / 55 points.

I got to the 3rd round of Washing Hair ("Good" game score comment given) and +3 points awarded.

The minute the game ended, I got the evolution bleeping and my Memetchi evolved into Makiko smile.gif
This quote is from TamaMum, NOT ME.

by the way this is completely of point but does anyone know if v4 and v4.5 can get married thanxxxx

yes they can but please remember that quote is from Tama-Mun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back