How do I get pure Kuchipa family on v5 familitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1directioner

Reaction score
I have a question... Ok, so I have a Tamagotchi v5 familitchi, and I want to raise a pure Kuchipa family. But instead of having a Kuchipatchi marry a Yonepatchi, i had a Mukugetchi marry a Potetchi. Eventhough I messed up on the first generation, can I still have a pure family by starting from the second generation? Or should I just reset it and start over. If I have to reset it, can anyone tell me how to raise my tamagotchi into a Kuchipatchi???

Well, first of all, you need a Kuchipatchi. The family has to have 100% bonding. Then marry him to a Yonepatchi and you get the Patchi family. The combination you mentioned before will get a relaxed/laid back family. If you want a Kuchipatchi, you have to get a laid back family with high care. To get a laid back family, you need to select the third option whenever the children call for training. This increases the chance of getting the relaxed/laid back family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back