How do i get tama twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think you cn get twins, but if two tamas mate (connect, love, mate) the female will have two kids. One will leave with the father and the other with the mother.

there is no way to get twins.bandai never programmed them int the tamagotchi(only tama angel).sorry

I TOTALLY Know a way how to get twins and TRIPLETS and QUARDRUPLETS and even QUINTUPLETS!!!!! I found a way how to get them once when I was searching on the web!!!! Just e-mail me and I will give you the instructions and I'm REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH!!! But to be honest, I never tried it before!!! When I e-mail you the insructions tell me how it works out and if you want to be friend on tamatalk! :D ;) :blink:

I TOTALLY Know a way how to get twins and TRIPLETS and QUARDRUPLETS and even QUINTUPLETS!!!!!  I found a way how to get them once when I was searching on the web!!!!  Just e-mail me and I will give you the instructions and I'm REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH!!!  But to be honest, I never tried it before!!!  When I e-mail you the insructions tell me how it works out and if you want to be friends on tamatalk! :D   ;)   :blink:
View my blog at www.candiey11gal.piczo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back