how do i get the ichigotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi5

Reaction score
:wacko: ;)

Can someone PLEEEZ tell me how to get the ichigotchi! i am a big fan of her!! if you can, thank you ALOT!!!

i`m not being rude or anything to hurt somebody, but how come we get to choose the adults??

cuz on spudilike`s chart you can choose what you get with specific schools and teachers.

ichigotchi5 ;) :wacko:

i`m sorry about the last reply..i didnt understand at first.. i had thought about it now and i get it now! thanx 4 the information!

Ok, I've done this several times:

for v3...

I can't answer that.

[SIZE=14pt]BUT[/SIZE] for v4...

First go here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

It's very important! First, you'll need a GIRL. (If you don't have one-don't even THINK about getting a ichigotchi!)

Then, you'll need to hope you get a toddler that can get you into the meme family. Ichigotchi is a teen on v4, so you'll only see her a little bit. :eek: Your best hope of getting into the meme family is by getting a mizramatchi. She has the MOST chance. (I'm going to go study toddler getting, in other words, how to get certain toddlers, but for now, play games that get you "sparkle" points-dance is one, explore the others!) When it's time to turn into a teen, cross your fingers- you're not certain you'll get a ichigotchi, but you MAY get a young memetchi!

mametchi :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back