How do I get the mirror?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know it is sold in the shop but does anyone know a specific time I can set my tama to so I can buy the mirror from the shop?

The shop restocks at 3pm and 7pm. If you want it to restock earlier you can set the time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait a minute and the shop will restock. It is just random when certain items will be there though. ^_^

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ^_^

ummm, i got a mirror for 3,000 points. I was really excited to use it, but once i used it, my tamgotchi just made herself look a little different. I thought it would be more since it's 3,000 points. but if you really want to buy a mirror, just hope it's in stock at the store.

:ph34r:

Luckily one of my other tama's got a mirror in their shop I purchased it wrapped it and gave it to my female tama with make-up. I went to use the make-up and she put it on back to me and went off the screen when she was coming in for her close-up so I could see she beeped and went back down!! What happened?

Luckily one of my other tama's got a mirror in their shop I purchased it wrapped it and gave it to my female tama with make-up. I went to use the make-up and she put it on back to me and went off the screen when she was coming in for her close-up so I could see she beeped and went back down!! What happened?
Your tamagotchi sadly put the Make-Up on wrong :mametchi: . Buy some more Make-Up, this tends to happen............

:mimitchi: Locky458 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back