how do i get violetchi on v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamayapity

Reaction score
i keep getting the same three adult characters on my v5, a mametchi, a chantotchi, and sukatchi.

how do i get violetchi? also, can i get the violetchi family with sukatchi? i heard u can

This will be a quick step-by-step walk through.

1. Get a baby, and turn them into children.

2. Get any three teens. It doesn't really matter.

3. Use Unchi-Kun, King DVD, and Magokorotchi, as well as Family Training to raise the bonding to 40%-70%.

3a. When you use Training, use the first item instead of the second or third options.

4. If you do everything right, and it has to be pretty good, you should get Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Nemutchi. I have this team right now.

EDIT: No, you cannot get the Violet family with Sukatchi.

Also, Mametchi, Chantotchi, Sukatchi means your bondage is too high when the adults evolved to be Furawatchi. If it had been lower, you would have had the previously stated team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really you can't get a special character. Or the character you want. At times it's random. You can get more info on this tama help website to understand more about the tama v5 growth and more.

The Sukatchi is only used for mating to get the pure family. If you have a Violetchi and you marry her to a Sukatchi while having 100% bonding, then you get the pure family.

As for obtaining Violetchi in the first place, I am still working on it myself lol.

you have to have a bllended family with two girls and one boy.you train them with the third option up to 100% then you should have ichigotchi or chamametchi,korokotchi and shelltchi.ichigotchi or chamametchi will be the one that evolves into violetchi so when they grow into adults they should be violetchi,hotteatchi and kuchipatchi.

you have to have a bllended family with two girls and one boy.you train them with the third option up to 100% then you should have ichigotchi or chamametchi,korokotchi and shelltchi.ichigotchi or chamametchi will be the one that evolves into violetchi so when they grow into adults they should be violetchi,hotteatchi and kuchipatchi.
The team Violetchi, Hotteatchi, and Kuchipatchi is impossible to get. The closest thing to it is with Chantotchi instead.

The possible teams with Violetchi/Furawatchi are:

Furikotchi, Violetchi, Nemutchi

Violetchi, Furikotchi, Yonepatchi

And possibly...

Yonepatchi, Nemutchi, Violetchi

The easiest way (to get the first two teams) is posted below. Copying...

"1. Get a baby, and turn them into children.

2. Get any three teens. It doesn't really matter.

3. Use Unchi-Kun, King DVD, and Magokorotchi, as well as Family Training to raise the bonding to 40%-70%.

3a. When you use Training, use the first item instead of the second or third options.

4. If you do everything right, and it has to be pretty good, you should get Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Nemutchi. I have this team right now."

-Hypergotchi, me

My battery ran out, I got some new ones and my first pets on my v5 since the battery change have grown into a blended family with:

Onpuutchi, Mumutchi and Violetchi!

I am SO happy I've never had a violetchi before! My bonding is currently 40% and thats what it was when they grew. So i think you need that and try to pick different training items when it calls to play with you.

Hope this helps :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back