how do I keep a parent tamagotchi from leaving?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sania! I changed the battery and dowloaded (benji & baby still here). I don't ever want benji to leave. But the clock is now wrong and is 5 hours behind. If i reset, will this speed up benji leaving? Or can I just keep on pause during every midnight and benji will never leave? please help! I can't get anyone to answer this question for me. i'm very afraid to reset clock! thanks!!!

Well it would speed up "Benji" leaving but the good thing is that since you have a V3 you can visit your Tamagotchi "Benji" at Tamatown by first getting a password from your tamagotchi by going to the place to check your friends and scroll down to your family and then history and keep clicking the "A" button (First buttton) untill you show up a password and type it in on Tamatown by going to your "Parents house"(Search around for it) and entering the password there....He will give you souvenirs and items for awhile but you sadly just see a picture of your "Benji" not him moving but you see him in person though...If you need more help I'll be here! :furawatchi:

hi sania! I changed the battery and dowloaded (benji & baby still here). I don't ever want benji to leave. But the clock is now wrong and is 5 hours behind. If i reset, will this speed up benji leaving? Or can I just keep on pause during every midnight and benji will never leave? please help! I can't get anyone to answer this question for me. i'm very afraid to reset clock! thanks!!!
well, you might not want to get so attached to your tamas..

just saying..

well, setting the clock right wont speed it up.

if you just keep it paused untill midnight or after benji wont leave.

You can keep your older tama indefintely. All you have to do is PAUSE the tama at bedtime. The adults leave at midnight. So if the tama does not "see" midnight he will not leave. My friend kept one for almost 2 months that way.

The baby will not grow up tho. It will stay little forever until the big one goes.

Yeah, tamas are little aliens from their own planet. I know how your tama gets there in the first place!Each hours every day, the tamas get out a catapult on Tama Planet. Then they put some eggs on, and catapult them to Earth. Then the eggs go into your tama.

Atleast I think that's what happens?...
well, i dont think they are "aliens"

more like a little people roaming the earth untill collectors caught them in plastic eggs. i didnt read the japanese info about it [uh.. i dont read japanese!] but according to the morino packaging i figured thats what they meant. they have like butterfly catchers everywhere.

Hi Naruto/Gotchi, well I took a chance and reset the clock anyway. Some people are telling me that as long as it's on pause during midnight, then the parent will not know to leave. It seems that the parent is only triggered when it hits 12:00 am the second time after the baby. I used to think that the parent leaves 24 hours after the baby is born, but I think now that it doesn't matter when the baby is born, the parent will fly away after the clock hits midnight on the second day. That's why some tama parents stay longer than 24 hours after the baby is born. It seems that I should be able to keep benji forever if it is always on pause at 12:00 a.m. and that trigger will never take place. Please let me know what you think, you've been very kind and I appreciate your exper :) tise!!

sorry, but eventually he will leave. the tamagotchi times 24 hours and eventually he will leave. unless you leave him on pause forever...

what am i supposed to say? :furawatchi: he'll never leave and they'll live happily ever after*being starcastic*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back