How do I keep my items when i replace the battery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
my tama is gonna need a new battery and i how do i keep my items?

Once you reset, it`ll say RESET and DOWNLOAD.Press download.I never tried it, but I heard about it :unsure: ...But, just try it.You have to try to know.

Pochitchi is right.

I've had V1/V2s during the past 12 months and have had to change the batteries on one or the other several times.

Change the battery. And when the new one goes in you'll hear a long "beeep". Just screw the back on again and press the little reset button at the back.

Don't worry when you see an egg about to hatch on screen, just press the middle button ( :unsure: and you'll get the RESET? / DOWNLOAD? options on screen. Use button A to scroll, choose DOWNLOAD and button B to confirm. Once you've done that your old Tama will appear on screen - and it should be exactly as it was before the battery died - with all the items.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

When you see something weird with an X it means LOW BATTERY, press the reset button, take the battery off, replace it, put the new one, then it will appear an egg, pres B button and it will say

Donload?

Reset?

and put download and you will have everything you had before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back