How do I know if he's overweight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrider260

Reaction score
I've just revived my hubbys old V2 Tama after 7yrs of isolation (!). I'm now the (almost!) proud mummy of a naughty Zuccitchi age 6.

My first and recently departed Kuchipatchi departed suddenly at age 10, I've got a feeling I wasn't doing something right so heres my q's.

What's the ideal weight according to age (I think my Tamas may be far too spoiled but I don't make a habit of giving them cake!)?

When they poop they more often than not give me a big grin! Does this need discipline or is it them just being cheeky?

Many thanks! :lol:

To find out the ideal weight for your Tamas, go HERE. Find and match up your Tama with the picture of it and go over to weight.

Now, heres the scoop on the poop: Not to worry. That's just their way of saying that they left you a little something. :lol:

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

sorry if this doesnt help

my friend told me that babies r abot 5 or6 lb

kid s r about 10 or11 lbs

teens r like 20-22

and adults r like25 or 30

tip: i play with my becca(my tama) until she doesnt play any more

then i know hr weight is good!! :( B) becca in childhood and teenhood

B) her daddy in adulthood!!!

hope i helped

ps . tamabebe my friend also said pooping means theyre over weight!!!!

sorry if this doesnt helpmy friend told me that babies r abot 5 or6 lb

kid s r about 10 or11 lbs

teens r like 20-22

and adults r like25 or 30

tip: i play with my becca(my tama) until she doesnt play any more

then i know hr weight is good!! B) B) becca in childhood and teenhood

:furawatchi: her daddy in adulthood!!!

hope i helped

ps . tamabebe my friend also said pooping means theyre over weight!!!!
yes good tip! i do that sometimes :D B) :)

Thanks for your help guys.

Tama girl, my zuccichi goes to sleep at 11pm and wakes up at 11am so the chart is either slightly out or is for the more modern tamas (mine is the original 1997 model).

I've played with him and the weight isn't going lower than 30lb at 12yrs, so thanks for the tip on playing with them.

I'm HOPING she'll turn into the secret alien character and she's due to morph in the next 24hrs so fingers x-ed! :rolleyes:

I've just revived my hubbys old V2 Tama after 7yrs of isolation (!). I'm now the (almost!) proud mummy of a naughty Zuccitchi age 6.My first and recently departed Kuchipatchi departed suddenly at age 10, I've got a feeling I wasn't doing something right so heres my q's.

What's the ideal weight according to age (I think my Tamas may be far too spoiled but I don't make a habit of giving them cake!)?

When they poop they more often than not give me a big grin! Does this need discipline or is it them just being cheeky?

Many thanks! :rolleyes:
wait a sec.. you said you were reviving your hubby's old V2 tama? but then you say it's one of the 1997's.... so which is it? that may make a big difference.

go to pixelmood.com it has interesting facts and tips and a growth chart on the actual "weight" your tamagotchi should be at. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back