HOW DO I MAKE MY TAMA BIRTH AS A BOY? HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait and eventually your tamagotchi will have a boy. You should Reset it. That's how I got a lot of boys..... Sometimes the matchmaker will give the different gender tamagotchi babies.

here is a tip without reseting. when the matchmaker comes, and the book is open, press b. you should get a boy! :(

here is a tip without reseting. when the matchmaker comes, and the book is open, press b. you should get a boy! :(
wat if you press a?

hm... does it really matter?

although, i know a person who let their tam die because it was a girl....

in P1, there WAS no gender 0___o

name u user name as a girl name u shoud have better luck

(try at your own risk)

i pushed b while the matchmaker was reading her book and my baby was a girl. i don't think there is a special way except to just reset until you get what you want. hpe i helped! adela1996

here is a tip without reseting. when the matchmaker comes, and the book is open, press b. you should get a boy! :D
That way only works about half the time.

This is the real way:

To get a boy: hop up and down on your left foot while holding a pickle in your right hand.

(Note: if you don't have any pickles, you can substitute a banana, but then you have to be wearing two different color socks.)

To get a girl: walk backwards in a circle with your eyes closed while balancing a banana on your forehead.

(Note: if you don't have any bananas, you can substitute a pickle, but then you have to be singing the mahna mahna song.)

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the real way:

To get a boy: hop up and down on your left foot while holding a pickle in your right hand.

(Note: if you don't have any pickles, you can substitute a banana, but then you have to be wearing two different color socks.)

To get a girl: walk backwards in a circle with your eyes closed while balancing a banana on your forehead.

(Note: if you don't have any bananas, you can substitute a pickle, but then you have to be singing the mahna mahna song.)

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :D

hey mabye the person`s a wiccan! i`m part wiccan and stuff like that can work... but i think only if you know what your using *wiccan magic* and how it could affect others.

i read somewhere a while ago that there`s sometihnng to do with the match maker opening and closing her book through...i don`t remember it quite well through.

This is the real way:

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :D
Uh.......Binary........The song has a good beat! Sesame Street....Ok.... But this could be random. Unless the tamagotchi device detects that........ They sound weird....."Do-Do-Dah-Do".

Yes....Binary you already know what I think..... LOL! :( But the video was good!

But wouldn't you have enough time to do the dance..... Have you done this?

:( Locky458

This is the real way:

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :eek:
..............i still like my way better.......... :D

There is no real proven way to get a boy i don't think just hope the match maker brings you a boy.

Tamagirl020 ;)

This might help you.

example

When you turn on your tama you might get a girl and if you reset it right after you see what it is you get a girl agai, but if you play with it for ten minutes or so then reset it the sex will change.

Hope I helped!! ;) :D

-TamagotchiKnowItAll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back