How do i mate a v4 and v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you just have to connect with them a lot. It's better if you also connect al lot when they are still toddlers and teens, because then they may already have a couple op smiley faces.

When they are adults and ready to mate, just connect, and connect and connect. They will play alot and send eachother stuff. But when they both have 4 hearts, one Tama will visit the other Tama on screen and they will mate :angry:

It's a lot of work, but definitly possible.

When one of them (or both) stay at 4 smiley al the time, you can also try the lovepossion.

I don't know coz I don't have a v4.5, but I think it works the same way as all the versions; my v3 and v4 mated, you just gotta connect 24/7. And then they like eachother heaps and, with v3 and v4 atleast, the day after they both evolve into adults (I say this coz v3s evolve into adults 1 day after v4s) you connect and they mate.

Hope this helps! :furawatchi:

to mate,connect as best friends when they're 4 years old when they starts shaking their bodys they will have babys! :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: i mated v4 and v4,5 many times.

good luck :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :angry: :D

Latest posts

Back