How do I persuade my parents to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan2

Reaction score
I'm a good student. I get good grades. I'm responsible. But how can I get my parents to let me have a youtube account? I want to broadcast... well, myself XD. And my friends and Dad's comedy. Please and thank you!

do lot's of chores for free,

promise them you will not do anything bad

ask them after about a week of BRILLIANT behavior ask them

DO NOT keep asking and asking them!

Why don't you make an account and say that it's your friend's and she/he let you use it. Or just make one and don't tell them. But if your under 18 it won't let you watch 'the bad stuff'. But if your under 13 then I don't think you should make a Youtube account. You also can just beg and annoy your parents until the give in. :3

Don't.

Unless your going to put up good videos of yourself, just don't. There are way too many n00b videos going around nowadays.

If you ARE, then, just leave your parents alone. I'm sure they may get annoyed if you ask them often. Only ask them occasionally, be as mature as you can.

Don't.
Unless your going to put up good videos of yourself, just don't. There are way too many n00b videos going around nowadays.

If you ARE, then, just leave your parents alone. I'm sure they may get annoyed if you ask them often. Only ask them occasionally, be as mature as you can.
Well, I don't make very good home videos, but thats because I have 5 minutes and I cannot show myself. The only way to get good is to try.

I made one with videos on there

When I didn't have my laptop I used to leave my thing logged in so they would see it when they went on there... Then when I started think ing they still didn't know I showed them videos I put on their from my camera and they were like that's neat

I made mine in 7th grade

Latest posts

Back