How do I play games on V2 Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWitSky

Reaction score
Don't call me a noob, I worked with the V1 but those games were much easier. The intructions don't really tell you how to play. So can you tell me how to play Jump and Bump?

ok, to play jump, you hav to press the button that it says. If the a button is black on the screen press that quickly, and keep pressing what ever buttom is black on the screen and you'll eventually jump. The farther you jump the more points you get. To play bump keep pressing the b buttom OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. If you knock the guy your facing over, you move on to the next round. PM me if you have any other questions :furawatchi:

ok, to play jump, you hav to press the button that it says. If the a button is black on the screen press that quickly, and keep pressing what ever buttom is black on the screen and you'll eventually jump. The farther you jump the more points you get. To play bump keep pressing the b buttom OVER AND OVER AGAIN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. If you knock the guy your facing over, you move on to the next round. PM me if you have any other questions :furawatchi:
ive played bump by only pushing b when it says push... then once more to get that bar as full as possible.... thats it. and ive won....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back