How do i play jumprope on my tamagotchi? :huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_san

Reaction score
I just got a tama and it is little, how do you play the game "jumprope" ? :lol:

Can somebody please help? I thought this was a help site? o0

:D I really need help!? If this is a helpsite why isn't anyone here? Not to be rude or anything.

[SIZE=8pt]TamaTalk Is A Help Forum But It Has Other Topics Too and some People probably couldn't get to your Topic In Time.To Play Jumprope on Your Tamagotchi V4,You Must click any button when the Jump "rope" is almost touching the ground. --___--(like that).Beware after 11 jumps the game gets faster and at 15 it slows down again.[/SIZE]

Hope I Helped

to play jump rope, When the rope is in front of your tama, press any button to jump.

Note:it will get faster and slower.

You have to have either a v4 or v4.5 to play jumprope. It is easy to do, just jump when the rope goes about halfway down and keep your eye on your tama otherwise the game will end too soon.

This is how you play jump rope ok:

so the middle bottom is the jump thats basically all you need to know then when the rope thing come down you have to jump its basically what the real game in real life

You have to have either a v4 or v4.5 to play jumprope. It is easy to do, just jump when the rope goes about halfway down and keep your eye on your tama otherwise the game will end too soon.
It's actually only on Tamagotchi Connexion version 4 and the Odenkun no Tamagotchi. Not on v4.5- v4.5 has Climb instead.

And, to win the game, you have to jump successfully 30 times. Then they give you 500 points.

400, You mean. Just press any button when the rop reaches your tamas stomache or your babies head and then press A, B or c button. Jump 30 times like digital mudkip said and you'll win.
If you have 3 stars in wealth for the fortune cookie, you'll get 500G. I think on the Odenkun no Tamagotchi you get 100 den.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back