HOW DO I PUT THE COSTUME ON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_crazy_dude

Reaction score
:huh: :( i dont know how to use the love potion or the costume or the hair gel please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :mellow: :D -_- :angry: :lol:

Thanks and i love Danny Phantom he's sooo cute!!!!!!! :eek: i got a new charecter i've never seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek: and i havent been able to find one

Yeah you have to be an adult for most of those gifts but I bought a plant at the store and gave it to my teen and the plant scared her and she lost one HAPPY HEART!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: and I spent 80pts on that.( I guess it's not that much but I hate wasting money!!! :eek:

Can every adult use every item, or does a certain item only work for a certain character? Thanks in advance, Inu. :eek:

P.S.Off topic, but my bird kiko was just pecking my tama, Yoh, and saying Kiss, kiss kiko! Aww..seems my little hitodetchi has a secret admirerer..too bad their both boys... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
does it need to be an adult to use ALL the items? gee thats dumb!

ok, you have t be an adult to use 'em.

go to the games icon, then go to items and click on wateva u want to use, wallah!

:D :p :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

IM NOT REALLY SURE BUT MY FRIEND SAID THAT IF U USE THE POTION,THE NEXT TAMAGOTCHI THAT YOU CONNECT WITH,THEY MIGHT FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT TAMAGOTCHI

GO TO THE ITEMS AND PRESS ON THE COSTUME,THEN UR TAMAGOTCHI WILL LOOK LIKE A BLACK AND WHITE SHEEP (JUST 4 A LITTLE WHILE).

CANDYGURL

P.S.IM NOT REALLY SURE.....OK

:p CANDYGURL :D :D :p

some items you cant use when your an aduld for example the ball ;) :marumimitchi:is my tama
Yes adult tamas cannot play with certains toys or clothes etc like the ball for instance the adult cannot play with that.And if you are having troublez with putin on the costume then go to the games icon then click items and click the sotume or w/e.(but remeber that you can only use the itmes when you an adult,remeber that OK)Hope this helped B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back