How do I put this on my Tama? :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leni

Reaction score
Yeah..I'm a little confused.

I saw someone who had the angel wings on their Tama, which I got, but I don't know how to put them on. o__o I'm such a noob, haha.

So if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I just got a v3 yesterday and I'm not too familiar with a lot of the stuff on it. I'm still used to the original Tamas. x___x

Thank-oo! ^____^

there are 2 things in can be your friends tama dieing or your tamas not an audult :)

post back to see if I'm right

stargirl9446

I saw someone who had the angel wings on their Tama, which I got, but I don't know how to put them on.
So if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
You mean the wings you buy for 1000 Gotchi Points, right?

To use them your tamagotchi character must be an adult. (If you haven't paused it, your tamagotchi should be an adult if it's age is 4 or 5 and up.)

To use the wings, use the left button to scroll through the icons on top and bottom of the screen until you reach the baseball & bat icon. While it's on, press the middle button. Now you should see a menu on screen: Game, Item. (There are actually five menu items, but only two show up at a time: Game, Item, Shop, Pass-word, Souvenir.) Use the left button to scroll down to Item. When the pointer is on Item, press the middle button. Now you should see the first of your items. Use the left button to browse through the list until the wings appear. When you see the wings, press the middle button. If your tamagotchi isn't an adult, you'll hear a beep and nothing will happen. If you tamagotchi is an adult, you'll see her/him wearing the wings and flying around the screen for a short time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops! Wasn't aware they had to be adults for that. ;/

Thanks you for the reply though. Appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back