How do I tell what my Tama is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluefullferrets

Reaction score
This is my first Tamagotchi.

My friends and I were out one night, and stopped at walmart, and decieded to buy one for each of us haha

Well, Mine just evolved a few minutes ago, and she looks like a star with a little like...string thing hanging over her head.

Anyone know what she is?

You got a Hotodechi. Its a toddler Tamagotchi form. If you ever want to find out the name of the Tamagotchi you got you can check the board labled Library here on the site. It has lists of the diffrent Tamagotchis and other information.

Thanks guys! Sorry, I didn't know there was a chart. I should have looked harder ><.

Thanks though.

You got a Hotodechi. Its a toddler Tamagotchi form. If you ever want to find out the name of the Tamagotchi you got you can check the board labled Library here on the site. It has lists of the diffrent Tamagotchis and other information.
Sorry to contradict but read the description carefully... it says 'string hanging over head'. Therefore, it must be a Pirorirotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back