How do I train it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilalia

Reaction score
I know this is a strange question, but how do I train my tamagotchi? and is there a specific age when you can start connecting because mine and my hubby's don't seem to want to.

...wait, is it a conneXion or conneCTion?? and is it a V1 or V2??

PS when u mean train what do u mean?(feed, when it envolves, when its an adult how do u look after it, how do u get training poins ect.)

hi, if you have a version two, you get more training bars when you disipline it. like if it wants attention and crys give it praise and you geta bar or when its naughty give it time out. if yours isa a version 1 then i have no clue, i only hav v 2s! also if its version 2 you can connect them at any age even baby, me and my mate marissa has troublr connecting our first too, but after trying it worked. it may be because when you connect it and its on standby you neva pressed B button whic connects it. try that.

hi, if you have a version two, you get more training bars when you disipline it. like if it wants attention and crys give it praise and you geta bar or when its naughty give it time out. if yours isa a version 1 then i have no clue, i only hav v 2s! also if its version 2 you can connect them at any age even baby, me and my mate marissa has troublr connecting our first too, but after trying it worked. it may be because when you connect it and its on standby you neva pressed B button whic connects it. try that.
its the same for V1

and if its V2 and u dont know the dif between connexion or connection its that conneXion has a shop where u can buy items and conneCTion u cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back