How do I train my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

utopianmachine

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I notice it has training points, but I've never even had one bar. What do you do to give it training points? What do training points do -- the differet points vary your Tama's evolution?[/SIZE]

i'm new too. i didn't even get my tama con yet. i'm just searching for help so that when i get it, it will be simple. i really hope someone posts some info up here soon. by the way, do you have all 5 secret codes? i did! they've been going around the chat lines for a while.

costume item:

cbaacabc

whole cake food:

abbacbcc

love potion item:

bcbacaba

steak food:

bacbcacb

hair potion:

acbcabac

i heard the others are fakes. alot of people are saying they know codes for having babys and ufo's. u shouldn't beleive them. i haven't tried the 5 secret codes yet, (of course), so the ones i gave you might be good. try em out and tell me how it works.

Hi there!

When your tamagotchi cries or turns its back to you, then you need to praise it... that will give you a training point.

When your tamagotchi calls for you for no reason (is not hungry or unhappy) you need to give it a time out or punish it...that will also give you a training point.

Training points can help you win some types of games and also determine what type of tamagotchi you can get in future generations.

i'm new too. i didn't even get my tama con yet. i'm just searching for help so that when i get it, it will be simple. i really hope someone posts some info up here soon. by the way, do you have all 5 secret codes? i did! they've been going around the chat lines for a while.

costume item:

cbaacabc

whole cake food:

abbacbcc

love potion item:

bcbacaba

steak food:

bacbcacb

hair potion:

acbcabac

i heard the others are fakes. alot of people are saying they know codes for having babys and ufo's. u shouldn't beleive them. i haven't tried the 5 secret codes yet, (of course), so the ones i gave you might be good. try em out and tell me how it works.
[SIZE=8pt]I find Tamagotchis a fun and inexpensive diversion. The codes do work, and my Nyorotchi is currently enjoying her Panda costume. Quite cute. [/SIZE]

Do you know which Tamagotchi you're getting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!
When your tamagotchi cries or turns its back to you, then you need to praise it... that will give you a training point.

When your tamagotchi calls for you for no reason (is not hungry or unhappy) you need to give it a time out or punish it...that will also give you a training point.

Training points can help you win some types of games and also determine what type of tamagotchi you can get in future generations.
[SIZE=8pt]Thank you, Bell Sprout. You're always around to help. :D [/SIZE]

I noticed once when my Tama was sulking, I sent it to Time Out. It bared its teeth at me and little angry symbols were around it. Should I have praised it? Or is that how it always reacts to Time Out? I didn't think to check my training points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back