how do I undebug a V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do I undebug a V2 cause I realy wanna know!

cause I wanna debug my V2 but I wanna know if I can undebug it and how but if I cant undebug it then im not going to debug my V2!

There's no assured way to undebug a Tamagotchi once you have debugged it..

Did you read that once you debugged your Tamagotchi, you cannot undebug it?

The only chance to undebug it is to get an eraser and try to erase the pencil. But I wouldnt advise this, it could possibly mess your Tamagotchi up.

//Haze

I dont think there is any way of undebugging a tamagotchi when you have debugged it :ph34r:

Like haze said, you could try erasing the pencil, but this could cause your tamagotchi to completly break :lol:

Sorry about this,

- Fooet

yeah, you might not want to risk having your tamagotchi messed up when you first debug it, as haze said, it is VERY hard to go back and erase the lines that you drew when you first debug it. and yes, you shouldn't debug it unless you have a tamagotchi to spare.

looknohands

yeah your right im not going to debug it im changeing this topic to [SIZE=21pt]Whos debuged a tamagotchi and undebuged it? [/SIZE]

There's no assured way to undebug a Tamagotchi once you have debugged it..Did you read that once you debugged your Tamagotchi, you cannot undebug it?

The only chance to undebug it is to get an eraser and try to erase the pencil. But I wouldnt advise this, it could possibly mess your Tamagotchi up.

//Haze
Ah, that's not true. You can undebug it. All you have to do is go back into the Tamagotchi and erase the lead that connects the two semi-circles.

Anyway, I have debugged a Tamagotchi and also undebugged the same one.

how do I undebug a V2 cause I realy wanna know!
cause I wanna debug my V2 but I wanna know if I can undebug it and how but if I cant undebug it then im not going to debug my V2!
I wouldn't do it! It's WAY too easy to go wrong! When debugging a V3 it is much easier and way more simple but it's completely different with a V2. It's really too much of a bother going to unscrew things and pull the whole tama basically to pieces then try and jab at the right things (which is also very risky as could end your tamas life! :wacko: ) So now you know how much I deeply advise that you don't do it, for your tama's sake, I will also just say that

even though i don't recommend it, it IS your tama's life you are endangering and if you get the exactly pin-point accurate information and do it pin-point acccurately on your tama without breaking it or doing anything wrong. DEFINITELY don't drop it, it will shatter!

So you may be wondering why I have suddenly become against de-bugging. Well its because my little cousin tried it on her tamagotchi and unfortunately for her it has never been alive since! but i suppose it may turn out better for you so trust me, i'll have all my fingers, toes, arms, legs and even eyes crossed :( that it works for you!

Right, I've given you my opinion. I think I'll leave now. :hitodetchi:

*Sweeps out of the room elegantly, makes a dramatic exit*

*Then trips over end of dress and falls head-first onto the floor as she tries to cross all parts of her body hoping Icebloom~Snowfreeze's debugging goes well!* :eek: :hitodetchi: :angry:

Love from

Bratztroxg the chief advisor ( :D )

xxx ooo

I wouldn't do it! It's WAY too easy to go wrong! When debugging a V3 it is much easier and way more simple but it's completely different with a V2. It's really too much of a bother going to unscrew things and pull the whole tama basically to pieces then try and jab at the right things (which is also very risky as could end your tamas life! :wacko: ) So now you know how much I deeply advise that you don't do it, for your tama's sake, I will also just say that
even though i don't recommend it, it IS your tama's life you are endangering and if you get the exactly pin-point accurate information and do it pin-point acccurately on your tama without breaking it or doing anything wrong. DEFINITELY don't drop it, it will shatter!

So you may be wondering why I have suddenly become against de-bugging. Well its because my little cousin tried it on her tamagotchi and unfortunately for her it has never been alive since! but i suppose it may turn out better for you so trust me, i'll have all my fingers, toes, arms, legs and even eyes crossed :( that it works for you!

Right, I've given you my opinion. I think I'll leave now. :hitodetchi:

*Sweeps out of the room elegantly, makes a dramatic exit*

*Then trips over end of dress and falls head-first onto the floor as she tries to cross all parts of her body hoping Icebloom~Snowfreeze's debugging goes well!* :eek: :hitodetchi: :angry:

Love from

Bratztroxg the chief advisor ( :D )

xxx ooo
yes I agree with u but I just wanted to test it out and see whats it like! thanx though

Icebloom~Snowfreze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back