How Do I Use...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qtpi1969

Reaction score
Ok, I entered all the secret codes. My pet is Ringotchi and she is still a child. When can I use the Hair Gel, Stuffed Animal, Costume, and Honey? Honey did not end up under Treats when I aquired it.

Also, HOW do I use these items? I guess I am asking for step by step help on When and How I can use them.

I am not new to Tamagotchi, just new to these Connexion ones.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Shelly

[email protected]

:mametchi: :)

For most items, your tama has to be an adult to use them. To use them, go to the Play icon --> Items --> click B for the ones you want. I think the Stuffed Animal can be played with as a child/teen (I've never had it), but I believe for the others you need to wait until its an Adult.

Hope I helped. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be that they must be an adult. I had already tried that and nothing happened. I just thought I might have been NOT trying something. Thanks for the help.

What's funny and very cool is that I am 36 and LOVE Tamagotchi. My husband's grandaughter (mine by marriage) has 2 and we were connecting with mine and just having so much fun talking about them! I gave her one of mine from 1996 and she loved it!

?????

We could not get her Tamagotchi to give mine any presents though I was able to give her a bunch I did not even know I had.

Then I read that you had to punsih your Tamagotchi if they do that...so I did. We tried again and still no gifts for me. I am thinking maybe that is because mine is a child and hers is an adult also.

Any ideas on this let me know.?????

I will most likely get two and connect myself or make my husband play with one...a real TREAT for him... :angry:

You guys are wonderful!

Shell

:angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back