How do I?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsnapper

Reaction score
I have a V3 and so does my sister. Mine's a dude and her's a girl. They have 4 hearts with each other. Do I have to keep connecting them or do I have to wait for the match maker?

If you want your two Tama's to have babies together keep connecting. If you don't then wait for the Matchmaker- she will pair you off with another character (usually ugly!) If you haven't had babies yet and the matchmaker turns up you can always say no to her and carry on connecting with your sister.

P.S. If you and your sisters Tama's have babies together this time they won't be able to on the next generation as they will both have the same sex baby.

So... if two tama's are the same sex they can't have babies???

Just keep connecting. The tamas just aren't ready like mines. I had a hanatchi and a masktchi that had four hearts but they didn't have a baby yet , and then a little later I connected them and they had babies. :mametchi: Hope this helps.

Make sure their age is both over 5 years then connect intil they have 4 hearts then connect 'till they have babys.

Hmmm i'm a little bit suprised i didn't think it would matter with tama's!!

But i suppose it's kinda cute haha. But yes it makes sense!

So... if two tama's are the same sex they can't have babies???
Yeah, they can't...

But could become gay lovers! that would be cool!

=P

:blink:

If you already got 4 hearts

wait until the match maker comes

when Mrs.BusyBody came

she will ask whether you are lonely or not.

Tell her you're not lonely.

after that try connecting it with his/her husband/wife wannabe

and then both your tama will get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back