how do interact with tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mildowchan

Reaction score
it works on v3,right? i press in pws for the rewards i win but all it ever says is error. ;)

You MUST make sure of these 2 things:#1;you must have your username is identicle to the one in your V3:#2;double check your codes.

there is a difference beetween your tamas name and your username,make sure you're putting in the right one. :D ^_^ :D

it works on v3,right? i press in pws for the rewards i win but all it ever says is error. :D
First, when you get to TamaTown, you need to enter the username the EXACT way you entered it into your Tamagotchi (for example if you chose the username TAMA enter TAMA into the slot on TamaTown). When you get a prize and select "Get Password", double check each number before entering the whole password. I always did this and it works!

~ Dolores ~

it works on v3,right? i press in pws for the rewards i win but all it ever says is error. :D
Make sure you are using the correct user name. So If you are "lucky" on your tamagotchi, you have to enter "lucky" on tamatown. Some people will say "enter 84546 58593 on your tamagotchi!" Many times, this won't work, because that person got the code under the user "Jonny" and you are "lucky"

Also, If you aren't entering the right code, it obviously wont work. Make sure you follow the letters excactly. ;)

KC8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back