How do people buy Tamas off Yahoo JP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillary730

Reaction score
While watching YouTube videos about peoples Tama collections I keep hearing how they bought it on Yahoo Japan. I can barely get to the cart on Yahoo Japan and if I am lucky to get there I am lost when filling out my address. Anyways, if any users know what they are doing when it comes to Yahoo Japan please help because those prices can't be beat by any of the usual means.. like Ebay and Amazon. Thanks in advance to anybody who helps me out with this!

You have to use a site such as Rinkya in order to buy stuff from Yahoo Japan Auctions, because they don't really like foreigners buying from there and most don't ship outside of Japan besides. :/ Keep in mind that when you use Rinkya, there's the shipping, the actual item, commission, and other fees that you might have to pay.

They often use a shipping service--

Ok, thank earthbound Central for this.

"Yahoo! Auctions Japan: This is an absolute treasure trove of MOTHER merchandise. Sadly, it's not very convenient to use if you're not in Japan. Most sellers won't ship outside of Japan and will probably be freaked out if you ask them a question in English. If you're not in Japan and don't know Japanese, then you'll need to use a service like Celga that will bid on stuff for you and then ship you the stuff once they receive it."

Just..replace Mother with Tamagotchis.

Sometimes, you can enlist the help of someone living in Japan to help you but there is currently no way to do it without a middleman or going to Japan yourself. You can use Rinkya like the person before me mentioned but it can cost quite a bit when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back