how do teens have babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend said that happened to him and I thought he was just messing around but when he showed me it was true he wasn`t lying the dad was a teen. :huh:

You get a boy and a girl. One has to be an adult ,and the other can be a teen . Get honey on the adult tama ,use it and mate with the teen. When the honey is in effect, the teen will refuse to kiss, but still be a partner.The teen tama will not count the adult as a partner. just 4 smiley faces. The adult tama will be the one who will count the teen as a partner. Than keep connecting until you have a baby./COLOR] :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :p :ichigotchi:

You get a boy and a girl. One has to be an adult ,and the other can be a teen . Get honey on the adult tama ,use it and mate with the teen. When the honey is in effect, the teen will refuse to kiss, but still be a partner.The teen tama will not count the adult as a partner. just 4 smiley faces. The adult tama will be the one  who will count the teen as a partner. Than keep connecting until you have a baby./COLOR]  :kuribotchi:   :kuribotchi:   :kuribotchi:   :kuribotchi:   :)   :ichigotchi:
I do this exactly how it says in the post, and i do it a lot of times, but it didn't work. :huh:

I tried it with a Toddler lol

As you can Imagine it didn't work!

But my Freinds Brother Did it and they had kids!!!!

Me and My Best Freind thought he was going Bonkers until he Showed us!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back