how do to get these tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i cant say this for sure but i think to get leafchi u must first have a girl tama. i dojnt know what habits or such but i know u need a girl. if im wrong please corect me

I think you can get ;) by taking excellent care of your tamagotchi and I think Woolotchi comes from average care and it must be a boy.

Thats all I know at the minute, but I'll tell you if I find out more!

~Rey Mysterio~ :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :furawatchi:

sure it has 2 b a boy ?

shouldnt it work both gender ?

:hitodetchi: Take the easy way. You want a certain Tamagotchi character ? Debug it and pick whatever one you want and if you want a Boy/Girl. Debuggin' is reversible just get a Q-tip and rub off the pencil lead. But be careful opening the case. What happen to me might happen to you. The wires connected to the speaker where the sound comes from. One wire came off. I'm with no sound until I can solder the wire back with the soldering iron. :unsure: Good think I had electronics in high school that taught me how to take apart a motherboard and put it back together. Or else I'd be stuck with a no sound Tamagotchi. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back