how do u carry ur tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's ur favorite way of carrying ur tama around?

• keychain it to your waist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • on a chain around ur neck. ..

• other( please say so below. ..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always stick mine in my pocket, pants or coat it doesn't matter to me cause there always with me no matter where i go! ^_^

Well, during school I just carry it in my hand...

But at home or anywhere else I have this "thing" I hook them to. It's a series of quarter-circle pieces that all connect (it was originally hooked to a keychain) and they all bend and make cool shapes. Well, I unsnap one of the links and then place the Tamagotchi rings are that, that way I can have them all together at once without having to keep winding the rings everytime I want to just get one off.

I have a built in zipper pocket in my purse so I put my 2 tamagotchis in one pocket and the other in my other pocket.I use my pocket in my purse at school and when i'm shopping but otherwise i'm always holding it,lol.I wish I had a cute carrying case,it would help alot. ^_^

I usually carry mine around in my pocket but if im wearing a skirt the tama goes in this leather earphone case i used to have earphones is (obviously...) cos its a perfect fit and then into my bag, that way i know it wont get scratched or lost. I dont know what Im going to do when I get my second one though

well I just the key chain around my finger or in my purse and pocket

I am sorry I did but i ask one thing. Please dont bump topics,this from 2004

I have mine sitting next to me or in my purse, but I do have a lanyard so I can put it around my neck if I need to.

I have a memeitchi lanyard to carry mine on.. or I put them in the plushie holders I have that have mini lanyards.. they are all tied together and I put them on my back pack considering they are safest there being in highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back