How do u know the stage of life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meesh

Reaction score
How do i know if it is baby, teen or adult? how do i make a family without infrared?

Also how do i know what kind it is? I named it Trent so i dont know the tama name

How do i know if it is baby, teen or adult?
V3: Activate the game menu, and scroll through it. How many games do you count?

Baby = one game (get)

Toddler = two games (get & bump)

Teen = four games (get, bump, flag, and heading)

Adult = six games (get, bump, flag, heading, memory, and sprint)

how do i make a family without infrared?
If you can't find a mate through infrared, the matchmaker will appear on your Tamagotchi's screen with a mate for you. The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

How do i know if it is baby, teen or adult? how do i make a family without infrared?
#1: The more needy it is, the younger it is most of the time. There are certain characters for certain stages too.

#2: The Matchmaker will come to offer a partner at some stage in your Tamagotchi's life.

hey there. thanks for the help. one more thing lol. my tama is 3 but an adult. has the 6 games. i used the honey potion and hearts went on for awhile but nothing happened? whats that mean

hey there. thanks for the help. one more thing lol. my tama is 3 but an adult. has the 6 games. i used the honey potion and hearts went on for awhile but nothing happened? whats that mean
Connect with a Tamagotchi of the opposite gender and adult and you will instantly fall in love. Mind you, the hearts still have to be flashing. Also, if both Tamagotchi are of the right age, they will marry and have either two Teletchi, two Puchitchi or two Babytchi, depending on the version of the female Tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back