how do u play slots?also how many days aft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitcrust

Reaction score
:blink: when i play i only get 16 p even though i have no idea what im doing.other people said you get a bunch of points.

You can only get up to 900 pts. You play slots by betting how much money you wanna bet (1 to 9). Then, you try to get either a circle or a triangle (circle is better because it gives you 72 pts if you get 1 and 1 triangle gives you 9 pts) but X is bad and if you get all X's, you don't get any points.

In order to get the most points playing slots you need to stop the flickering tama at its happy face to get circles.

Study your tama's face, ears, mouth, hands or legs positions to find the easiest way to see the happy face as it flickers through all its faces. (there is a couple of angry faces, an indifferent face and a happy face) :ichigotchi: ;) :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi:

Some tama types are easier to see the happy face than others.

Butterflytchi and mametchi were really easy to see the happy face but pyonchitchi was quite hard.

The faces flicker in regular cycles so you can watch and predict when a smiley face will appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to get the most points playing slots you need to stop the flickering tama at its happy face to get circles.Study your tama's face, ears, mouth, hands or legs positions to find the easiest way to see the happy face as it flickers through all its faces. (there is a couple of angry faces, an indifferent face and a happy face) :ichigotchi: ;) :chohimetchi: :furawatchi:

Some tama types are easier to see the happy face than others.

Butterflytchi and mametchi were really easy to see the happy face but pyonchitchi was quite hard.

The faces flicker in regular cycles so you can watch and predict when a smiley face will appear.
wow :kuribotchi: You said about evrything exept the points. (you must know your tamas :gozarutchi:

My daughter has got 3 circles (ok ok ok - I am hooked on slots, I got 3 circles on my daughters tama when she was asleep) 2 times, the first time she (I) got 900 points and today 1000 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back