How do u poddy train?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
How do u poddy train ur tama????

I don't know how and when it's an adult it still

poos on the floor!!!

HELP I'M CONFUSED!!!!!

you don't 'poddy' train it. Just clean it up when it messes. Hope I helped! :eek:

I didn`t even know that you could poddy train them

:p :lol: :D :eek: :p :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :p ;)

PEOPLE SAID U COULD OH WELLL!!!!!
yea i heard it to i read that if your tama has those lines which is about to go Poo then click the toilet and u have to repeat that at least four times to potty train it but i never did it because i can't always keep an eye on my tama

You can't train your Tama to go to the toilet itself. That would be stupid in my opinion... :eek:

I was told you can only potty train it when it's a toddler. When it has those wavy lines that it gets before it poos, you push the toilet icon and it goes to the toilet, if you do that enough times, it will begin to go on the toilet on its own, at least that's what I was told.

How do u poddy train ur tama????I don't know how and when it's an adult it still

poos on the floor!!!

HELP I'M CONFUSED!!!!!
Potty training is a silly rumour. Don't know where it came from but for some reason it is still circulating.

Just think, what would be the point of having a tamagotchi is you didn't have to clean up after it? And if you can potty train it, then why can't you teach it to feed itself?? lol! It's not logical to have potty training.

The only thing you can do is actually sit you tama on the toilet. The wavy lines show up for about 10 or so second before your tama is set to poo. If you hit the toilet icon he/she will sit on a toilet instead. That's all. Doesn't matter how many times you do it it won't become "trained".

And just to add what Bell Sprout has said, if you do manage to get it on the toilet- you won't get a training bar- but it will fill a happy heart,( if there is one empty to fill ) - maybe that's where the 'myth' about potty training has come from?

And just to add what Bell Sprout has said, if you do manage to get it on the toilet- you won't get a training bar- but it will fill a happy heart,( if there is one empty to fill ) - maybe that's where the 'myth' about potty training has come from?
TWO happy hearts actually... my friend wanted to kill his tama to hear the death noise and it was a Babytchi. I sat it on the toilet when it needed to poop and its happy hearts went from 0 to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back